MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: [Sugestão]Discussão sobre PvP 09/17
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-03-2017, 09:13 PM)xnikao Escreveu: [ -> ]sinceramente, eu tenho RF, e eu dou 2kkk de dano em raklion, e nego vem falar q n tem dano pra matar em raklion ? por favor, noobs não venham comentar aqui, pra não da merda.
BK tank, mata sim todos do server, independente da classe !
hunt esta perfeito.

não adianta fazer topico aqui, pra nego com 150rr vir dar opinião, isso aqui é tópico pra vetereno com 190rr+
com menos que isso, somente vai atrapalhar a discussão !

unica coisa que eu acho essencial para a melhoria do pvp, e valorização dos hunts.
é nerfar os itens quest, no minimo em 50%
adm diz que tal atualização deixaria tal classe fraca sem hunt, mas esse é o propósito dos hunts, upar para ficar forte
DL por exemplo, sabe, que quando não existia item quest, DL era um lixo sem hunt,  não dava dano algum, só matava a partir de 50k de hunt
pq agora os novatinho de MERDA ! tem q ter vantagens ? tem q upar hunt pra ficar forte, esse é o proposito dos hunts...
se o propósito do server é ser forte sem hunt, então simplesmente exclui os hunt points do server e pronto !

Achei seu comentário um pouco arrogante, porém concordo em grande parte.
There are some suggestions and opinions of our members in guild Wolves about those updates in this month:
- New hunt mode is good but there are still some bugs that you should consider. The battle map in Barrack is really lag for almost players in Vietnam, you should change it into the other map for less lag. The other thing about hunt mode is when we dead, it will respawn inside crywolf but the others still can come and kill us if we are afk.
- Class BM in new update is strong but not very strong. I think it is fine because BM is so hard to kill another class if they know how to hit and run. I already tested with my friends.
- Class SM is very weak right now. With 100,000 hunt points, SM cant event kill the other character with 5-10k hunt. Damage of those skills are very low. You can test it.
- Class RF is the most important thing I want to tell with you Sad. RF in this server is the weakest character right now in this server. I played many servers and I thought that you should change a little bit for RF. Mega mu is ss8 mu and RF doesn't have socket set. In other servers, RF has very big damage but low defense. I think that is the only special thing of RF. Skill darkside of RF has 5 range plus 2 range with Master Tree but when I tested in game it has only 5 range total only. I hope that you should consider about this class because it was nerfed alot Sad
- Elf and SUM are stronger than the past. I have no idea about these 2 classes.
Those things are what we want to let you know. I hope you consider about that. We just want to make this server better and get more players to join with us. Thank you in advance!
Todo mundo chorando por todas as classes, mds entrem num consenso pq senao vai da não.
Pra vcs todas as classes estao roubadas e todas estao fracas!
Serio msm, quem nao muito entende, nem comente porque assim so vai atrapalhar.
Deve ser beem dificil equilibrar o jogo como todos tao querendo, sempre uma classe vai se destacar sobre a outra com alguma build especifica.
O certo seri dar uma olhada no combo do bk msm, pq realmente esta absurdo, dps fazer um equilibrio dentro do possivel nas classes, alguma vai ter q fikar mais veraneável a outra sem duvida e em seguida parar de mecher no PVP pq mudança atras de mudança tmb desanima.
(09-04-2017, 06:49 AM)patr1ckha Escreveu: [ -> ]There are some suggestions and opinions of our members in guild Wolves about those updates in this month:
- New hunt mode is good but there are still some bugs that you should consider. The battle map in Barrack is really lag for almost players in Vietnam, you should change it into the other map for less lag. The other thing about hunt mode is when we dead, it will  respawn inside crywolf but the others still can come and kill us if we are afk.
- Class BM in new update is strong but not very strong. I think it is fine because BM is so  hard to kill another class if they know how to hit and run. I already tested with my friends.
- Class SM is very weak  right now. With 100,000 hunt points, SM cant event kill the other character with 5-10k hunt. Damage of those skills are very low. You can test it.
- Class RF is the most important thing I want to tell with you Sad. RF in this server is the weakest character right now in this server. I played many servers and I thought that you should change a little bit for RF. Mega mu is ss8 mu and RF doesn't have socket set. In other servers, RF has very big damage but low defense. I think that is the only special  thing of RF. Skill darkside of  RF has 5 range plus 2 range with Master Tree but when I tested in game it has only 5 range total only. I hope that you should consider about this class because it was nerfed alot Sad
Those things are what we want to let you know. I hope you consider about that. We just want to make this server better and get more players to join with us. Thank you in advance!

Claro que o BK esta bom , pra quem joga de bk , e só dar onehit no resto dos players , agora se se e pra deixa o bk como esta , coloca nos Downloads ai O onehit ai todo mundo baixa e deixa como ta , quem acerta primeiro ganha porque lamentavelmente esta assim . Se bk acerta a skill lenta já era
Sobre o novo sistema de battle do Hunt. é muito interessante pra quem tem muito hunt. mas imagine você novato pimpão em hunt tá lá farmando e chega alguem e te ataca, ao ser movido pro mapa. todos os amigos do "agressor" dão /battle...

ja disse antes tambem e vou repetir, se diminuir o dano (não voltar como era antes) das skill lenta de bk, já é de grande diferença, pois o combo + skill lenta fica insuportavel
(09-04-2017, 06:49 AM)patr1ckha Escreveu: [ -> ]There are some suggestions and opinions of our members in guild Wolves about those updates in this month:
- New hunt mode is good but there are still some bugs that you should consider. The battle map in Barrack is really lag for almost players in Vietnam, you should change it into the other map for less lag. The other thing about hunt mode is when we dead, it will  respawn inside crywolf but the others still can come and kill us if we are afk.
- Class BM in new update is strong but not very strong. I think it is fine because BM is so  hard to kill another class if they know how to hit and run. I already tested with my friends.
- Class SM is very weak  right now. With 100,000 hunt points, SM cant event kill the other character with 5-10k hunt. Damage of those skills are very low. You can test it.
- Class RF is the most important thing I want to tell with you Sad. RF in this server is the weakest character right now in this server. I played many servers and I thought that you should change a little bit for RF. Mega mu is ss8 mu and RF doesn't have socket set. In other servers, RF has very big damage but low defense. I think that is the only special  thing of RF. Skill darkside of  RF has 5 range plus 2 range with Master Tree but when I tested in game it has only 5 range total only. I hope that you should consider about this class because it was nerfed alot Sad 

Patrick, you hide a lot of things, you did not comment that your friends, use Cheat Engine to modify the damage and in the events use speed of the cheat engine, adm can not speak anything, but in the one that plays from the beginning knowing of things, RF RedRed uses 100% cheat engine, you are smart when using, manage to hide your logs

I agree with almost everything, BUT you're being so hypocritical when you say that BM is not very strong, when you were the one who took the most advantage by using this skills. you need to learn and accept that BM just can do one thing at a time, you can't be a tank and a killer at the same time, if this happens as it is happening now there is no sense in having pvp and hunt farm, and all players will create a BM to get a fair pvp.
(09-04-2017, 12:10 PM)beanc Escreveu: [ -> ]

I agree with almost everything, BUT you're being so hypocritical when you say that BM is not very strong, when you were the one who took the most advantage by using this skills. you need to learn and accept that BM just can do one thing at a time, you can't be a tank and a killer at the same time, if this happens as it is happening now there is no sense in having pvp and hunt farm, and all players will create a BM to get a fair pvp.
I know but I already said that is only my opinion. Big Grin
BOM ADM como nao a como mecher nas skill pf providencie buf para skill ice arow poisom da elf pois elf nao so serve para buf vlw flw
(09-04-2017, 10:54 PM)xpanicoxp Escreveu: [ -> ]BOM ADM como nao a como mecher nas skill pf providencie buf para skill ice arow poisom da elf pois elf nao so serve para buf vlw flw

Aprender a ler é uma boa https://megamu.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3719
Bom Dia. Bom trabalho no balanceamento do Pvp ficou show, acredito que RF baixou muito o dano, talvez não testamos com a bluid certa, acredito que o dano dele deve ser alto, e a defesa bem baixa, no momento a defesa esta alta e o dano baixo, por ser uma classe que nao usa escudo nem gloves a defesa deve ser baixa e o dano um pouco mais alto, mas ficou muito bom o balanceamento dando uma jogabilidade maior para outras classes, acredito que não seja fácil equilibrar todas as classes mas parabens pelo trabalho obrigado por atender as nossas expectativas, eu e muitos amigos estamos bem satisfeitos, obrigado e bom trabalho.
Também axei que o trabalho ficou otimo, parabens.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6