MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Proof of Mubot?
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4
As you know some of VN chars have been banned for using MuBot. I am asking for proof from the admins.
Here is also a message of one of the admins:
"You are aware that the group of Megamu vn that we created was deleted by a moderator of the group and blocked the staff from entering the new one. We know that illict transactions of accounts in the group, and also sharing illcit programs like Mubot that you used, so the accounts were banned as well as others that were too not just VN."

First, let me make it clear about the Megamu-vn group. This group was created by the admins, yes. Admin put some of us Moderators yes, this is your responsible for giving power to the wrong persons. I already gave you the information of the mods that deleted the group, and you already banned their chars. However, you also banned the wrong persons and now they have no idea what they did wrong and why they got banned. 
A lot of things happened in this group and admins never cared to help us. We lost so many old players and also new players, we talked to admins and they did not even respond to us. So one old player got mad and deleted the group, he should be banned, not us, we did nothing wrong. 
And also about the new group that we created, this is our group, we therefore have the right to deny access requests to anyone. We have new people every day and we do everything to support them, admins never support them. We give away lots of itens + 10k mc every week to help new people. We write tutorials and everything to explain to them how things work in this server, which admins don't even do for Brazilian players. Then why would we let you join our group even though you just want to control us? And now you ban us? Make some sense please. 
We share this server to our friends, and on all Mu servers to invite Vietnamese people to join. Go check Ips of players and see if the number of Vietnamese players is any less than Brazilian players? 

Second, speaking of MuBot. Would you mind giving us evidence showing that some of us used MuBot? I am mad because our top players got banned without notifications, or any proof. You can just ban us whenever you want? 
If you banned us because some other players from Wanted reported us without proof, then we can give you a list of players from Wanted whom we think might use Mubot too. Will you ban them? 

And remember, Vns players have helped a lot in this server. Can you be honest to tell us, what would this server have become without Vns? 
If you cannot give us explanations then we demand to have our accounts back.
uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
up!!! É isso ai vn
up up GL vn players
What is the point in creating a group and then not care, and ban us for leaving?
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Sleepy  .
So funny when adm created a group then couldnt mange it so members left and the responsibility is belong to members. If VNs are not welcome here, we are happy to leave without your permanent ban. Do not too strict adm. In case of using mubot, can u please prove us some evidences about it honestly, we do not understand why u banned us while we are not using.
all is a kidding of wanter adm
Post ignorado com sucesso... e mais uma vez as injustiças contra os alyados da olympus é evidente, enquanto muitas provas já foram levadas a respeito de players da wanted e nada acontece... esse sever vai acabar tendo apenas wanted... de alguma forma adm deve ganha mais dinheiro da wanted do que do resto do sever politicamente falando.
We need a satisfactory answer, do not want us to play at the server anymore we will automatically leave, do not do so Smile
(04-25-2018, 12:12 AM)KoNguyen Escreveu: [ -> ]As you know some of VN chars have been banned for using MuBot. I am asking for proof from the admins.
Here is also a message of one of the admins:
"You are aware that the group of Megamu vn that we created was deleted by a moderator of the group and blocked the staff from entering the new one. We know that illict transactions of accounts in the group, and also sharing illcit programs like Mubot that you used, so the accounts were banned as well as others that were too not just VN."

First, let me make it clear about the Megamu-vn group. This group was created by the admins, yes. Admin put some of us Moderators yes, this is your responsible for giving power to the wrong persons. I already gave you the information of the mods that deleted the group, and you already banned their chars. However, you also banned the wrong persons and now they have no idea what they did wrong and why they got banned. 
A lot of things happened in this group and admins never cared to help us. We lost so many old players and also new players, we talked to admins and they did not even respond to us. So one old player got mad and deleted the group, he should be banned, not us, we did nothing wrong. 
And also about the new group that we created, this is our group, we therefore have the right to deny access requests to anyone. We have new people every day and we do everything to support them, admins never support them. We give away lots of itens + 10k mc every week to help new people. We write tutorials and everything to explain to them how things work in this server, which admins don't even do for Brazilian players. Then why would we let you join our group even though you just want to control us? And now you ban us? Make some sense please. 
We share this server to our friends, and on all Mu servers to invite Vietnamese people to join. Go check Ips of players and see if the number of Vietnamese players is any less than Brazilian players? 

Second, speaking of MuBot. Would you mind giving us evidence showing that some of us used MuBot? I am mad because our top players got banned without notifications, or any proof. You can just ban us whenever you want? 
If you banned us because some other players from Wanted reported us without proof, then we can give you a list of players from Wanted whom we think might use Mubot too. Will you ban them? 

And remember, Vns players have helped a lot in this server. Can you be honest to tell us, what would this server have become without Vns? 
If you cannot give us explanations then we demand to have our accounts back.

Uppppp Justice!!!
(04-25-2018, 08:20 AM)SunnyClark Escreveu: [ -> ]We need a satisfactory answer, do not want us to play at the server anymore we will automatically leave, do not do so  Smile

if you like to be threatening, then quit.
Do not use threats to solve any problem, just wait for someone to respond and solve your problem in the right way.

Goodbye my friend, have a nice day!  Big Grin
Páginas: 1 2 3 4