MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Best Items
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Most Guides are a bit older, so I wanted to ask, what are currently the best Sets?

Is it still the Ruud Items? - Are they the best for PvM only?

Are lvl 400 items the best PvP items?
(12-12-2023, 06:08 AM)Farmerscat Escreveu: [ -> ]Most Guides are a bit older, so I wanted to ask, what are currently the best Sets?

Is it still the Ruud Items? - Are they the best for PvM only?

Are lvl 400 items the best PvP items?

MEGAMU is Season 15 and the best set/weapon is ruud (Blue Eye) is the one right now and soon they will release the upgrade to Silver Heart.

If you have any questions send me a message in discord > oreitroll
If you don't mind, one more question, at which stage does RUUD weapon become better than Blessed Archangel Rune Mace?

I looked in Wikipedia for other servers and it seems to be I need the latest available RUUD weapon here for that, is that correct?
(12-13-2023, 12:38 PM)HedgingDog Escreveu: [ -> ]If you don't mind, one more question, at which stage does RUUD weapon become better than Blessed Archangel Rune Mace?

I looked in Wikipedia for other servers and it seems to be I need the latest available RUUD weapon here for that, is that correct?

I believe that blessed weapon is almost the same level as a darkangel, but the problem is that you cant upgrade blessed to something better and darkangel you can. I only recommend blessed for the mg class that uses bypass.