3 horas atrás
I've made 2 short swords on +15 from SL chars. But now every time I touch them it logoffs me with duplicated item warning. Its a bug?
|
+15 short sword
|
|
3 horas atrás
I've made 2 short swords on +15 from SL chars. But now every time I touch them it logoffs me with duplicated item warning. Its a bug?
2 horas atrás
(Este post foi modificado pela última vez: 2 horas atrás por JACONOLASC.)
(3 horas atrás)LumenAnn Escreveu: I've made 2 short swords on +15 from SL chars. But now every time I touch them it logoffs me with duplicated item warning. Its a bug? Hello my friend The item might have been duplicated; please contact us via a Discord ticket so a GM can resolve the issue for you—send your character name and a description of what happened. After clicking "Create Ticket," a new text chat with the ticket number will open; send your character name and a description of what happened. https://megamu.net/support CLIQUE EM +AVALIAR CASO EU TENHA RESOLVIDO SEU PROBLEMA, OBRIGADO.
INSCREVA-SE - HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/@JACONOLASC
USE SOMENTE O CUPOM "PROMO40%" E GANHE BONUS DE MCOINS EM QUALQUER PACOTE DO SITE!
USE ONLY THE COUPON “PROMO40%” AND GET BONUS MCOINS ON ANY PACKAGE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE! |
| Usuários visualizando este tópico: |
| 1 Visitante(s) |