MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: [Guide] Off Attack and Auto Attack
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
[Imagem: titulo_megamu.png]
Auto Attack and OffAttack

/attack [onoff] [buff] [pick] [skill]
[onoff]: Enable or disable auto attack (0=Disable/1=Enable)
[buff]: Automatic Buff (0=Disable/1=Enable)
[pick]: Pick up items. (0=Disable | 1=Zen | 2=Anc/Exc | 3=Zen+Anc/Exc | 4=Jewels | 5=Zen+Jewels | 6=Anc/Exc+Jewels | 7=All)
[skill]: Skill you'll use. (0=Standard or number of skill u want)

DW: 39(Ice Storm), 9(Evil Spirit), 14(Inferno), 16(Soul Barrier), 233(Expansion of Wizardry).
DK: 41(Twisting Slash), 43(Death Stab), 48(Swell Life).
FE: 235(Multi-Shot), 24(Triple Shot), 51(Ice Arrow), 52(Penetration), 26(Heal), 27(Greater Defense), 28(Greater Damage), 77(Infinity Arrow).
MG: 236(Flame Strike), 237(Gigantic Storm), 56(Power Slash), 52(Penetration), 9(Evil Spirit), 55(Fire Slash).
DL: 238(Chaotic Diseier), 61(Fire Burst), 60(Force), 64(Increase Critical Damage), 521(Iron Defense).
SU: 230(Lightning Shock), 215(Chain Lightning), 217(Damage Reflect), 218(Berserker).
RF: 264(Dragon Roar), 270(Phoenix Shot), 260(Killing Blow), 266(Ignore Defense), 267(Increase Health), 268(Increase Block).

Offattack System allows you to level up your Char OFFLINE.

Position yourself on the Spot, and enter on chat /attack X X X X.
Just replace the X with the numbers I explained earlier

Char will start attacking the monsters.
Now you'll just activate the offattack with /offattack

Once you have activated it, it will give you this message: Reconnecting.
Now you are ready to close MU and your char still in game attacking monsters.

How long is this tool activated?

Free / Vip = 2 Hours
Mega Vip = 8 Hours
excuse me
I cant pick anything when I opening the Helper although I press Z and chose Pick All
what wrong with it?
(06-25-2017, 09:01 PM)HolmesIV Escreveu: [ -> ]excuse me
I cant pick anything when I opening the Helper although I press Z and chose Pick All
what wrong with it?

I dont know if i understood your question well. But let's go.

In MUHELPER system, you need to choose the option to pick selected items first. Not all.
Next you'll mark the options you want, lilke: jewels, extra items, zen...
And select the RANGE 1~8 you'll pick it.

If your question is about Auto Attack system:

To pick anything: you need to choose the 7 in [pick] option like as explaned earlier.
"[pick]: Pick up items. (0=Disable | 1=Zen | 2=Anc/Exc | 3=Zen+Anc/Exc | 4=Jewels | 5=Zen+Jewels | 6=Anc/Exc+Jewels | 7=All)"