MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Pentagram error
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Páginas: 1 2
Can someone help me? I tried to contact facebook but all see and no reply!!
[Imagem: 2121.png]
picture before error
[Imagem: 6666.png]
My acc: 0917673668
(01-16-2023, 08:02 AM)hungminh2 Escreveu: [ -> ]can someone help me? I tried to contact facebook but they all see and don't reply!!

Good morning bro, I passed your problem on to the support team. I ask you to wait for the return that most likely they will contact you through facebook, the person in charge will carry out the maintenance
It's been 3 days and there's no reply, but I'll still wait
[Imagem: 1122.png]
(01-17-2023, 11:05 AM)hungminh2 Escreveu: [ -> ]It's been 3 days and there's no reply, but I'll still wait
[Imagem: 1122.png]
Good afternoon bro, I ask you to have a little patience, I guarantee that the staff is aware of your case, but some cases are more complicated to solve
upppppppppppppppppp
(01-16-2023, 08:37 AM)Haiiro Escreveu: [ -> ]
(01-16-2023, 08:02 AM)hungminh2 Escreveu: [ -> ]can someone help me? I tried to contact facebook but they all see and don't reply!!

Good morning bro, I passed your problem on to the support team. I ask you to wait for the return that most likely they will contact you through facebook, the person in charge will carry out the maintenance
hi bro. nobody care?
Please be more specific in support requests, as I am not able to understand your question very well so that I can look for a possible solution for you.

Put as much detail as possible about your problem, report what happened, how it happened, what is happening, etc.
(01-28-2023, 10:52 PM)bashirbr Escreveu: [ -> ]Please be more specific in support requests, as I am not able to understand your question very well so that I can look for a possible solution for you.

Put as much detail as possible about your problem, report what happened, how it happened, what is happening, etc.
Hello brother!!! I don't know what happened. one day i logged into my account it had this error
upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
It happened to me once and I did trade my penta to an alt account and than traded it back...
Páginas: 1 2