MEGAMU Mu Online Forum
[Dúvida] Defesa buff on MG? - Versão para Impressão

+- MEGAMU Mu Online Forum (https://megamu.net/forum)
+-- Fórum: Fórum (https://megamu.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Fórum: Dúvidas (https://megamu.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Tópico: [Dúvida] Defesa buff on MG? (/showthread.php?tid=5421)

Defesa buff on MG? - KoNguyen - 03-25-2018

Hello, this is NguyenKoa, top 1 hunt MG at the moment. I find it hard to fight with other classes (except SM since SMs have no damage). Yesterday there were more than 150 people in CS but only 3 MGs participated. 
I think MG needs some buff on defense. I have the top build as MG (seeds and set), have tested all kinds of seeds and sets, also points and ML. MG has some damage is not that much(less damage than BK and DL of course), and 0 defense event if I put socket with 60% DD, full Agi, but there is still no defense and not enough damage. What makes me strong is my build(seeds, set, ML and penta), but not that strong. I can compete with BKs or DLs, but once they have socket with seeds 6, and seeds 7 in weapons, I am dead, no way to kill them event if I have better itens. I have tried rebuilding hunt points, itens quest and everything, but nothing really changed. Though giving the same seeds and tests on my BK, the situation changes completely. 
There are many MG players who only play MG(me for example, I have been playing only MG for 10 years). I think we deserve some sort of adjustment on MG(and RF also since no one plays RF now). On top of that, from my experience, SMs are strong if you use the right pentagram, but not enough to kill anyone in CS(I guess SMs have so many advantages so damage is not a problem since there are other things that SMs can do).

RE: Defesa buff on MG? - Magaive - 03-26-2018

Good Morning ! I'm reviewing your suggestion, but I do report that maybe you need to test the MG for energy, it happens that you always focus on the MG of strength and forget about the build in energy.
Improvements in PvP whenever necessary will be made taking into account the demand of the server and always taking into account the opinion of the players. Thanks for the contact.

RE: Defesa buff on MG? - KoalaNguye - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 07:43 AM)Magaive Escreveu: Good Morning ! I'm reviewing your suggestion, but I do report that maybe you need to test the MG for energy, it happens that you always focus on the MG of strength and forget about the build in energy.
Improvements in PvP whenever necessary will be made taking into account the demand of the server and always taking into account the opinion of the players. Thanks for the contact.
Good afternoon! 
I have tested MG energy, very powerful with ruud skill range 7. But the only problem is my pentagrams do very little damage when in Energy mode. At the moment, I always switch between str and ene while in combat. With 2k energy + 2 asura, I am confident that I do more energy damage than SMs, except the pentagrams just won't do as much damage if I put 65k Energy.  
For combat with closed-range fighters, I always use energy ruud skill (with range 7) to reduce a significant amount of their SD before switching to Fire slash when they get close to me. I am actually stronger than a lot of BKs out their but this happens because I have better seeds, build and pentagram. Other than that, those BKs with at least 1 seed lvl 7 in weapon(with a decent build) could kill me easily with 3 hits while it takes a lot of efforts for me to beat them ^^

Overall, MG Energy does as much damage as MG str (skill attack seeds work on wiz, no work on MG str), the only problem is no element damage from pentagrams!

RE: Defesa buff on MG? - KoalaNguye - 03-30-2018

So with this new test on MG energy, it turned out to be useless. I tried full Wiz damage quest, and seeds for Wiz damage build, the elemental damage turned out to be super low. It takes 10 str points to increase 1 elemental damage, whereas for energy, you have to put 14 points to increase 1 point of elemental damage. The MG energy build is not going to be good because MG Energy will not deal much elemental damage while wiz damage from ruud skill is not that significant at all. The problem is that, MG deals the least elemental damage of all classes, and seems to have the least defense also. MG is strong because he can use 2 weapons, the damage is comparable to other classes that use 1 weapon only. But in comparison with BK(another class that can also use 2 weapons), the damage MG can deal is way lower.
I think MG needs some rework on either defense or elemental damage, otherwise, this class will be forgotten!

RE: Defesa buff on MG? - Biitch - 03-30-2018

O problema do MG é o recovery de SD, que comparado as demais classes é inexistente.
Acredito que o problema do MG não seja defesa, porque querendo ou não o char não usa Elmo, e com isso tem menos defesa, porem o recovery dele é nulo comparado aos demais.
Sobre o MG de energia, é opcional, tanto força quanto energia deveriam ser equivalentes apenas.
Eu junto ao Koa somos atualmente os tops MG do servidor, e eu estou disposto a ajudar com testes para o equilíbrio das classes, sendo assim, podem me solicitar para testar com meu MG.
Todas as classes devem ter seus pros e contras, no momento MG só tem contras...

RE: Defesa buff on MG? - KoalaNguye - 04-01-2018

(03-30-2018, 09:27 PM)Biitch Escreveu: O problema do MG é o recovery de SD, que comparado as demais classes é inexistente.
Acredito que o problema do MG não seja defesa, porque querendo ou não o char não usa Elmo, e com isso tem menos defesa, porem o recovery dele é nulo comparado aos demais.
Sobre o MG de energia, é opcional, tanto força quanto energia deveriam ser equivalentes apenas.
Eu junto ao Koa somos atualmente os tops MG do servidor, e eu estou disposto a ajudar com testes para o equilíbrio das classes, sendo assim, podem me solicitar para testar com meu MG.
Todas as classes devem ter seus pros e contras, no momento MG só tem contras...

MG actually has good SD recovery but he always dies before recovering due to having no defense. When fighting with chars that has a little bit less -  same - better damage, he just dies before he can recover SD. I also request tests on MG please!