MEGAMU Mu Online Forum
+15 short sword - Versão para Impressão

+- MEGAMU Mu Online Forum (https://megamu.net/forum)
+-- Fórum: Nova Geração (https://megamu.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Fórum: Sugestões / Correções / Bug Tracking (https://megamu.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=62)
+--- Tópico: +15 short sword (/showthread.php?tid=19535)



+15 short sword - LumenAnn - 10-01-2026

I've made 2 short swords on +15 from SL chars. But now every time I touch them it logoffs me with duplicated item warning. Its a bug?


RE: +15 short sword - JACONOLASC - 10-01-2026

(Ontem, 11:53 AM)LumenAnn Escreveu: I've made 2 short swords on +15 from SL chars. But now every time I touch them it logoffs me with duplicated item warning. Its a bug?

Hello my friend

The item might have been duplicated; please contact us via a Discord ticket so a GM can resolve the issue for you—send your character name and a description of what happened.

After clicking "Create Ticket," a new text chat with the ticket number will open; send your character name and a description of what happened.

https://megamu.net/support