MEGAMU Mu Online Forum
[Problema] Duplicate Space Cloth in inventory that cannot be removed - Versão para Impressão

+- MEGAMU Mu Online Forum (https://megamu.net/forum)
+-- Fórum: Fórum (https://megamu.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Fórum: Problemas (https://megamu.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Tópico: [Problema] Duplicate Space Cloth in inventory that cannot be removed (/showthread.php?tid=19516)



Duplicate Space Cloth in inventory that cannot be removed - bakerz - 09-28-2026

Hello, I received two Space Cloth items while doing Zyro's 3rd quest. After completing the quest, I still have the second Space Cloth in my inventory, and am unable to drop it. Is there a way to get rid of it? Thank you.


RE: Duplicate Space Cloth in inventory that cannot be removed - JACONOLASC - 09-28-2026

(7 horas atrás)bakerz Escreveu: Hello, I received two Space Cloth items while doing Zyro's 3rd quest. After completing the quest, I still have the second Space Cloth in my inventory, and am unable to drop it. Is there a way to get rid of it? Thank you.

Hello my friend, try logging out and back in; sometimes it might just be a visual bug.