MEGAMU Mu Online Forum
cannot active penta - Versão para Impressão

+- MEGAMU Mu Online Forum (https://megamu.net/forum)
+-- Fórum: Nova Geração (https://megamu.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Fórum: Sugestões / Correções / Bug Tracking (https://megamu.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=62)
+--- Tópico: cannot active penta (/showthread.php?tid=19505)



cannot active penta - DuMeTuiMay - 09-24-2026

I have a lyra but I cannot active its options (please view attached image )
slot 1: Errtel of Anger 10-10-10
slot 2: Errtel of Blessing 10-10-10
slot 3: Errtel of Integrity 10-10-10
slot 4: Errtel of Divinity 10-10-7
slot 5: Errtel of Radian 10-10-10


this is not a display issue, I cannot deal punish dame


RE: cannot active penta - DuMeTuiMay - 09-24-2026

after checking, the issue comes from my Errtel of Anger (slot 1)


RE: cannot active penta - lucas911 - 09-24-2026

(09-24-2026, 09:38 AM)DuMeTuiMay Escreveu: I have a lyra but I cannot active its options (please view attached image )
slot 1: Errtel of Anger 10-10-10
slot 2: Errtel of Blessing 10-10-10
slot 3: Errtel of Integrity 10-10-10
slot 4: Errtel of Divinity 10-10-7
slot 5: Errtel of Radian 10-10-10


this is not a display issue, I cannot deal punish dame

Por favor, abra um ticket no discord para que possamos analisar.

Link: https://discord.com/invite/Ua2rXXd47Q