MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Doubt sm
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Hi guys,
I have sm with 163 reset, 35k agi, 56k energy more and less and when i try to hit to somebody i do almost 90/100 miss. when i do the same with my mg 140 reset, 35k agi, 40k energi i dont do many miss...
So is it bug my sm or i am doing something bad... i have set acc+15 anubis +barnake+15 and my mg just exc +9 with hp... 

What happens? i am so disapointed with SM.. i feel mg with a worst set, worst staff and stats is better...

can you give me some advise please?

Thanks.
(04-01-2019, 03:54 PM)ivansete Escreveu: [ -> ]Hi guys,
I have sm with 163 reset, 35k agi, 56k energy more and less and when i try to hit to somebody i do almost 90/100 miss. when i do the same with my mg 140 reset, 35k agi, 40k energi i dont do many miss...
So is it bug my sm or i am doing something bad... i have set acc+15 anubis +barnake+15 and my mg just exc +9 with hp... 

What happens? i am so disapointed with SM.. i feel mg with a worst set, worst staff and stats is better...

Thanks.

Are you low level? low level causes many miss.
(04-01-2019, 04:45 PM)DreikeR Escreveu: [ -> ]
(04-01-2019, 03:54 PM)ivansete Escreveu: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Thanks.

Are you low level? low level causes many miss.

yes, i think so. it could be that.. dont know..
Can be it.
Tópico fechado por falta de feedback, qualquer dúvida por favor nos envie PM Smile