MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: MEGAVIP
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
He donado en el servidor para tener megavip 30 dias, se supone que soy vip 30 dias pero no puedo entrar al servidor vip. Dice que no tengo vip pero he donado el maximo de 220. Tengo que darle a haga aqui click para retirar o eso me quitaria el vip?
He enviado un mensaje al admin hace dos dias y no me ha contestado, podriais ayudarme por favor?
Gracias

hi, i donated in this server in order to get megavip 30 days, its supused to get that but when i tried to go into the server vip, the server said that i am not vip... should i click in remove vip? or that option will deleted my vip status? What i have to do?

I sent a message to the admin from facebook 2 days ago and i didnt get any replay. Could you help me please?
Thanks.
Bom dia!!!

Uma vez que você tenha o MCoins em sua conta, tem que ir na parte de seja VIP e logo após ativar o MEGAVIP para que ele esteja disponível em sua conta, depois de ativar ele fica visível do lado do seu login que você é megavip, por exemplo : http://prntscr.com/mwrjq1
Good Morning, on the site next to your name is the status of megavip !

Any doubts I am available. Big Grin
Thanks guys, i got it already. it was just to click in the green advertasement to "click here" in spanish hehe. 

Thanks again. Big Grin

Now i am megavip, so i should go to vip servers to get that 20% extra in chaos machine or i can use it in all server with the same adventaje?

Thanks
(03-12-2019, 02:23 PM)ivansete Escreveu: [ -> ]Thanks guys, i got it already. it was just to click in the green advertasement to "click here" in spanish hehe. 

Thanks again. Big Grin

Now i am megavip, so i should go to vip servers to get that 20% extra in chaos machine or i can use it in all server with the same adventaje?

Thanks

Hello,

to have the bonus increased in the chaos machine just enough to be megavip, being able to be in any server.

Smile
(03-12-2019, 02:23 PM)ivansete Escreveu: [ -> ]Thanks guys, i got it already. it was just to click in the green advertasement to "click here" in spanish hehe. 

Thanks again. Big Grin

Thanks

Hi there, all megavip advantages can be enjoyed on any server. Also, at megavip servers you'll have some extra spots, like Kanturu mobs at Arena on the right side out  of the regular spots. I hope that you liked your purchase, any extra doubt about anything you can feel free to ask me, it'll be a pleasure to help you Smile
Tópico fechado!
Se tiver mais alguma dúvida quanto ao assunto em questão nos mande uma MP.
Grata!