MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: [BAN] Ban or Unban? Why Unban Wanted?
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
-Topic :  [Ban] Flove, MenterKun, Gandalf, DimaS và ZeuZxD
https://megamu.net/forum/showthread.php?...5#pid23665

-And now , Why unban DimaS and ZeuZxD ?
-I'm MenterKun , While , i dont move speed hack ? ADMIN ban me forever! and unban DimaS and ZeuZxD . 
-Maybe , them is Wanted Club?
You have been banned from using irregular programs
and on the ban removed from the other players I will see and comment here
and on the wanted club I think this is the child of your mind
and in the next topic please create in the right area that is in the English forum and not in portuguese
(01-12-2019, 10:14 AM)TioPonce Escreveu: [ -> ]You have been banned from using irregular programs
and on the ban removed from the other players I will see and comment here
and on the wanted club I think this is the child of your mind
and in the next topic please create in the right area that is in the English forum and not in portuguese

Bro , What is the result ?! And u can show check log speed hack character: MenterKun . when banned account for me see ? , Tks for Rep!
-.................................. reply!
(01-15-2019, 12:10 PM)iluvang05 Escreveu: [ -> ]-.................................. reply!

Sorry but i cant
only admins can do it!
-ups . Vote ban all ! no unbanned some one (Wanted Club)
Hello guys,

I'll send this post for the GM, cause only he can make something about this.

Thx
Marvin Watson
(01-15-2019, 12:10 PM)iluvang05 Escreveu: [ -> ]-.................................. reply!

I suggest you talk directly to an administrator, only he can solve your problem.
Dear player, if you want to talk directly to the ADMs or GMs about a complaint you need to do it directly on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/megamu.net forum is specifically designed for moderators, we don't have the resources to resolve your case. I'm going to ask about close the topic once it's not resolved here. Have a nice day!
Caso tenha um outro rumo, postarei mais respostas, até lá, permanecerá trancado.

ATT,

[MOD]xMACKx