MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: MU Quiz Event
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
I really think an admin needs to check the logs for several people who participate in the quiz event. I say this because there are a few people (EvilQueen being one) who are answering the same thing for every single word answer...and then answer the math questions within 1 second of the post...

and it isn't just every once and a while...it is consistently that this happens so it isn't just a coincidence

not sure what can/will happen but i just wanted to bring it up
(01-06-2019, 01:49 AM)ads115511 Escreveu: [ -> ]I really think an admin needs to check the logs for several people who participate in the quiz event. I say this because there are a few people (EvilQueen being one) who are answering the same thing for every single word answer...and then answer the math questions within 1 second of the post...

and it isn't just every once and a while...it is consistently that this happens so it isn't just a coincidence

Hello ads115511,
The quiz event is automatic, the questions are standard and often repeated, some people decorate the answers because they can be repeated in the next event, there is no bug or hack. The person detects that the question is repeated and type the answer quickly. The questions are also very simple and easy to solve.
Have a good game and be well
Some people MEMORIZE the answers, not 'decorate'.
Do the quiz everyday and you'll be a pro in no time.
(01-07-2019, 11:05 AM)matsu Escreveu: [ -> ]Some people MEMORIZE the answers, not 'decorate'.
Do the quiz everyday and you'll be a pro in no time.

Ty!
Its not about memorizing the answers...when the answer is given within 2 seconds of the question showing inpublic..
It becomes quite evident of bot when every single math question starts with sam guess...every discover the word starts with the same 3-5 guesses (lorencia, november, december, etc.) and the unscramble is the same as discover word... not sure what else can be done especially when so many people are complaining in game about these players...
(01-09-2019, 01:47 AM)ads115511 Escreveu: [ -> ]Its not about memorizing the answers...when the answer is given within 2 seconds of the question showing inpublic..
It becomes quite evident of bot when every single math question starts with sam guess...every discover the word starts with the same 3-5 guesses (lorencia, november, december, etc.) and the unscramble is the same as discover word... not sure what else can be done especially when so many people are complaining in game about these players...

So I need punishiment because you can't type too fast like me? If I can use calculator fast than you or I make many math questions on my head, I'm a bot? Please, you always will find someone better than you in so many time in your life, stop crying and get better (in this case, be faster).
In my point of view it is not bot because the same questions besides being repetitive are very easy to decorate and occur even the sequence in which they occur are the same.
The same for the speed that has already be inside the server for a long time until you can write down all the possible questions that exist.
There is a new list of questions that will be put in a future update that may occur but no date planned.
But if you find any concrete evidence that the same or any other player is using bots
report sending a private message there is some GM or ADM
(01-06-2019, 08:56 AM)Ayka Escreveu: [ -> ]
(01-06-2019, 01:49 AM)ads115511 Escreveu: [ -> ]I really think an admin needs to check the logs for several people who participate in the quiz event. I say this because there are a few people (EvilQueen being one) who are answering the same thing for every single word answer...and then answer the math questions within 1 second of the post...

Hello ads115511,
The quiz event is automatic, the questions are standard and often repeated, some people decorate the answers because they can be repeated in the next event, there is no bug or hack. The person detects that the question is repeated and type the answer quickly. The questions are also very simple and easy to solve.
Have a good game and be well

(01-09-2019, 01:47 AM)ads115511 Escreveu: [ -> ]Its not about memorizing the answers...when the answer is given within 2 seconds of the question showing inpublic..
type faster and stop whining
tem que mudar essas questões toda semana.
se nao, so Brikc e EvilQueen que ganha
B
(01-13-2019, 02:47 PM)ikkibitenc Escreveu: [ -> ]tem que mudar essas questões toda semana.
se nao, so Brikc e EvilQueen que ganha

Engraçado é que só Brick > EvilQueen e Rotten ganha, e 1 só ganha quando o outro não está online
Exemplo: Quando o Brick está online só ele ganha, quando ele não está a EvilQueen, e quando ela não está, o Rotten ganha..
Resumindo.. ou é um grupinho com as respostas ou é a mesma pessoa com conta diferente pra não da tanto na cara, mas ele ganha tantas vezes seguidas que dá muito na cara
Dúvida respondida,

Tópico fechado.