MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Time online/reset for next tier
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
i have a dl with 50+ reset and i got last promotion 6 days ago...and have been online quite a bit so i feel like i should have gotten next promotion...but havent

Is there a way to check total online hours/how close i am to the next promotion...if not could something be implemented for this?
Hello!

You can check all career here: https://megamu.net/info/#career

in your panel you can check the amount of hours of experience of each character

[Imagem: 324235321325.JPG?1545523239]
So it doesn't appear master level experience time is counted towards rewards...or does the time reset for each new level? I have been on more than ~4 days to get to 50+ resets
The experience time never goes back to zero, it continues where it left off, but just being online does not guarantee that the experience time is counted, you need to be in constant activity, upando and killing mobs
i am always leveling...but it doesn't appear that master level experience is being counted...only 1-400 experience...is that true?
Is not true. all types of levels (normal and master) count towards the experience time, what counts is counting dead mobs.

Also noticed that your experience time has increased considerably during this support, which indicates that it is normal.