MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Scammed trade of star
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
NatalyElf posted that she would buy star for 1,000 MP. Gave star and character left.

Not sure if anything can be done but just wanted to put it out there that this character is a scammer.

Thanks for taking time to read this.
Could you explain it in a better way?
what happened?
You went to sell the stars and the player did not pay and ran away?
would you have any way to prove this theft?
NatalyElf offered on post that she would purchase a trade of star for 1,000 MP. I met her on Event Square to do trade. I gave the trade of stars and then did both:

/sell 0 mc NatalyElf 1000 mp and
opened a store with a item selling for 1,000 MP

She didn't accept the /sell nor did she purchase the item from shop.

I sat for about 5-10 minutes waiting for her to possibly come back on another character to buy...i PMed her multiple times and nothing was returned.

I had several screenshots but when i looked at them after the fact, they were from the bottom of the chat window and not showing her agreeing to the trade...thats why i didn't post any screenshots in the original post and stated that i am not sure how much can be done since i really have no proof other than my words.
unfortunately without proof or anything that proves that it was theft we can not do anything.
Try to be more careful with such changes and always remember to take a print