MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: ANCIENT ITEMS NOT WORKING
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
In the Glove said that only have Horus's Holy Storm Glove, i wear its and it seem like to be activated but i dont get the "double dmg chance +4%" even though the option are all light up in the glove and in the set items information 
[attachment=612]
[attachment=611]
i do a little search on google and it said there its 2 items: Horus's Holy Storm Glove and Horus's Pendant of Ability but in the game there is only one, that is Holy Storm Glove, even in the glove said there is only 1 items set and i cant find a pendant anywhere, nobody ever seen that pendant, please fix this bug
Hello,

Rage Fighter's only can use one ancient gloves, are you using more than one?
(08-12-2018, 08:48 PM)Vicca Escreveu: [ -> ]Hello,

Rage Fighter's only can use one ancient gloves, are you using more than one?

I only using one
No one can explain this ?
This is a Bug and no one fix it ?
Citação:No one can explain this ?

Hi.

First of all, you should have patience, everything here need to be tested by our team and it take hours (even days) to fix something like this, for now you should just keep playing, i've added this problem to our Check and Fix issues list, if something got to be changed you'll be notified.

Att, [Mod]Volcamo.
(08-14-2018, 09:07 AM)TTTTadad Escreveu: [ -> ]No one can explain this ?

okay, thank you so much man
Citação:okay, thank you so much man

No problem bro, we are here to help you, thank you for reporting us this problem, i hope we can find an solution as fast as possible.

[Moved / Movido] - English Fórum.

Att, [Mod]Volcamo.