MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Discussion on adjusting the time for CS!
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Hey guys, 

Sorry for writing in English like this since I cannot write in Portuguese. I will try to make it simple for you to understand or translate into your language. 
So, we all know that the server has been really quiet and a lot of players have given up or moved to another server to look for fun, since the CS has been pretty boring in the past few months. 
Well, well I am originally from Vietnam so I will consider myself as a Vietnamese player, so I would like to give some ideas on behalf of the Vietnamese community in MEGAMU. 
As I live in the US, I don't have any problems with the default CS time, but for players from Vietnam, it's like 1 A.M over there. Because of that, many people find it hard to join the CS because they have problems staying late at night. I think we should have a discussion on changing the time so it's comfortable for everyone in different countries to join the CS. I promise it will be a lot more fun if there are more people joining the CS, people who have given up will come back to play, and more new people will be interested in joining the server. That's my thought, please comment below to share your idea on how to adjust the time for CS. 
Thank you Smile
I think that's a good idea since the server has a lot of vietnamese players, what your time suggestion?
(02-02-2018, 01:14 PM)OReiTroll Escreveu: [ -> ]I think that's a good idea since the server has a lot of vietnamese players, what your time suggestion?

I'm not really sure yet lol. Because I have no problems with the time now but Vietnamese players do. If we move it to an earlier time, it might be to early for Brazilian players. Maybe we should change it to Saturday?
I'm Vietnamese! I approve of this idea! ahihi
Your idea was great. Particularly I would love to be more competitive in CS today.

I'll go over.
(02-02-2018, 01:30 PM)Conrado_ Escreveu: [ -> ]Your idea was great. Particularly I would love to be more competitive in CS today.

I'll go over.

We are gathering up a team to participate in the CS to compete with other guilds today, hope it will go well Smile
I think moved from 3 pm to 1 pm SAT brazil  Blush Blush Blush Blush
(02-02-2018, 01:36 PM)pizz Escreveu: [ -> ]I think moved from 3 pm to 1 pm  SAT brazil  Blush Blush Blush Blush

Good idea, its a lot better since people in Brazil will not have a problem with that kk

And also we have some friends that live in other countries such as Korea or Japan, it's pretty late over there so if we have the time changed to 10AM - 11AM in Brazil, they might be able to participate in the event Smile
That's a good idea