MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Dark Lord Question
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Hey Guys,

I started playing in the server a few days ago, with my favorite class - Dark Lord. Now I'm around 50 resets, but I feel like my dmg is low, compared to the other classes. I found a couple of threads about this problem, but I can't understand them, because they are not in English. Could you please give me some advices about the DL in this server, because I tried almost every combination of stats(str/ene) but the dmg is still low. Thanks!

Best Regards!!!
Hi trayan, you should always maximize energy, myself only put points into str when it was no longer possible to put into energy.

For me, the best combination of stats is something like this: Str 15k, agi 30k, ene (always put 65k if you can) and the rest of the stats you can put in vitality if you want.
Thank you for the fast reply, but I think the strength is important too. I'll give you an example:
With 23K ENE, in Vulcanus I deal 1200dmg, while with 10STR and 13K ENE I deal 18k, I think it's something with the defense brake of the monsters. Please let me know what you think abou this. Thanks!
Yeah, it could be possible too, if you think it is good keep doing what is working for you.
Like I said, for me it was better to focus in energy cause chaotic diseier scale better with energy.