MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: [Promotion] Invite Friends and Win a Panda.
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Promotion:
Invite Friends and Win a Panda!

In this promotion, every weekly TOP 1 of the "invite ranking" will earn a unique BROWN PANDA RING.
Of course as well as the others who help the server with invite, will continue to receive the MPoints for the nominations.

Where can i see the ranking?
megamu.net/ranking/invite-points/

How does scoring work?
Those who invited will receive a point when the friend completes 25rr and one more point when he completes 50rr.

How can i help my registered guests?
The list of invited characters and their status is available in the website panel:
megamu.net/panel/invited

Can the same person win the prize two weeks in a row?
No, if the first place has already won the previous week, the prize will go to the second place.

How can i invite?
Use the link in your account panel.

Please note, it is not allowed to use fake accounts to obtain points. In order to
ensure the legitimacy of the award, the accounts of all winners will be verified.
If the same person on top of weeks not continuous can win the prize again?
GR8 !
thnx 4 make us know
Cheers
(07-02-2017, 02:13 PM)ventilare Escreveu: [ -> ]If the same person on top of weeks not continuous can win the prize again?

"No, if the first place has already won the previous week, the prize will go to the second place."