MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: [Guide] Hours of Experience
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
[Imagem: titulo_megamu.png]
Hours of Experience
Created by GM Bardo

What is Hours of Experience? 
These are the hours you spend playing actively in the game that are counted by the system. The hours of experience are not counted in real time.

How do i get the Hours of Experience?
Up your character, not xp acquired. The hours of experience are counted with the fact that you fight with monsters.
  • Entering a group and leaving your character afk will not up the hours of experience.
  • Leaving your character afk anywhere in the game without movement will not count as hours of experience.
  • Reinforcing what I said, the hours are counted when your character is active in the game.

Where can I see the hours of experience I have in my account?
In your own dashboard, on the website. See the explanation:

First, log in to your main account on the official website (http://www.megamu.net)
After login your account, open the menu on your profile and click on "Minha Conta" (My Account)

[Imagem: kSiHHTD.jpg]

Click "" again like this image:

[Imagem: wJ6sdVZ.jpg]

Important information from all your account characters will now appear.
Scroll down to the character information requested by you, and there will be your hours of experience:

[Imagem: ZzQ4JfE.jpg]

What are the Hours of Experience for?
They serve to identify your position in the server career system. In the last print above, my GM character has the title of Beginner, which is the first title of the career system. 
When you climb the ranking system, you will receive a bonus according to the title achieved.

How do I get other top titles and receive more rewards?
Raising your hours of experience. The next Title will only be reached when you complete the required hours for it.

How many hours of experience do you need to receive career system bonuses?

Title - Hours of Experience
Trainee - 6 Hours
Instructor - 1 Day
Fighter - 3 Days
Warrior I - 5 Days
Warrior II - 8 Days
Guardian 1 - 10 Days
Guardian II - 12 Days
Master I - 14 Days
Master II - 20 Days
Legendary - 23 Days