MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Swell Life Strengthener
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
Behold the enigmatic Swell Life Strengthener In Mu online, an arcane mastery that beckons adventurers to fathom its intricate depths. Prepare to embark upon an odyssey of skill augmentation as we traverse the labyrinthine corridors of Level 1 to Level 5, where the very essence of life is both amplified and transmuted.

Level 1: 2% Swell Life Increment (1 point)
Level 2: 4% Swell Life Increment (1 point)
Level 3: 6% Swell Life Increment (1 point)
Level 4: 8% Swell Life Increment (1 point)
Level 5: 10% Swell Life Increment (2 points)

[Imagem: Swell+Life+Strengthener.jpg]
  • Needs 6 points to reach level 5
  • A Total of 10% Swell Life Increment
  • AG use increases per level from 24 to 36
  • This skill is useful during Hunting because it increase the life of the party by 10% more
  • Energy influence Swell Life Increment
  • The Higher your Energy, Life also increases during Swell
Yet, the puzzle is far from solved. As AG, the very essence of arcane potency, is harnessed, it burgeons from 24 to 36, a metamorphosis that parallels the skill's own evolution. The arcane tendrils of Swell Life Strengthener reach further, even transcending the bounds of the individual.
[Imagem: Swell_Stats_control.jpg]

My Life at level 0 is 2090
AG use is 24
[Imagem: Swell+Stats.jpg]
Energy I used is just 150
At level 5, my life increase from 2090 to 2185
AG consumption also increases to 36

The energy expended, a mere 150 at the incipience, is dwarfed by the crescendo of 2185 life points, a testimony to the symbiosis of energy and mastery. Thus, the tapestry of the Swell Life Strengthener is woven with threads of complexity, its ebb and flow defying the mundane, and its secrets unveiled to those who dare to explore its depths.