MEGAMU Mu Online Forum

Versão completa: Hello everyone!
Você está visualizando uma versão simplificada de nosso conteúdo. Ver versão completa com a formatação apropriada.
I really liked the website design and the amount of content specifically from MEGAMU on YouTube, which to me means that the community here is very active.
I am looking forward to meeting you all in-game!

I have a few questions:

Are there any English speaking guilds out there?
I don't mind playing on a server that is predominantly Portuguese/Spanish, actually from my experience they're the best :D
But it definitely would be hard to have fun if no one understands me or i understand them.

I'm not very familiar with Season 15, and of course it differentiates from server to server, but what would you say would be the least gear dependent classes for PvP?
I know that for example Grow Lancer in most servers sucks very much compared to every other class because while other classes have no cooldown on their spells, every server doesn't remove cooldown for Grow Lancer... Which is very stupid in Reset environment... 
Basically, what class would you recommend to play to someone new to the server, or overall?
Good afternoon!

what is your country? we have players from various countries in the game, such as Vietnam, Argentina, Venezuela, Bolivia, etc.

All classes in the game are balanced, there is not only one strong class, all have their powders and against.
Hi, i am from Russia!

Could you give any tips for a beginner on the server?
Like what items i should add in MU Helper?

Where do i find the extra spots (Because of the free VIP)?

What server is mainly used for buying/selling items?